Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TTCRD Challenge: Always Anything Goes!

Greetings!

The new Sizzling Summer issue of TTCRD magazine is out! Check out the video above. It is packed with all kinds of inspiring goodies and even freebies. You will also get to see the second in my 5 part "Getting Digi with TTCRD" tutorial on using digital stamps using a freebie from Create with TLC.


I hope your having a wonderful day! This week over at TTCRD we our honored to have Eureka Stamps as our sponsor this week. I used the beautiful the Pansies spray for my creation.

Here's my creation...

Thanks Enough
I used a 6x6 white cardbase for my card and layered on a green cardstock, dp and a strip of yellow cardstock.  I used a Heartfelt Creations die for the corner of my card.  I also used Spellbinder's circle and circle eyelet die for the sentiment which is courtesy of Create with TLC.  I colored my Pansie image using Copic markers and a clear gel pen.  I finished my card with pearl beads.

I hope that you will join us for this week's challenge. We would love to have you play along with us and it is always anything goes.

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Challenge(s):

Crafty Sentiments W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes

Tuesday Throwdown W- #164 Anything Goes

Now get to creating...



Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

4 comments:

  1. So very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design. Love the corner die cut. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention