Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Happy Boss's Day Creations!

Greetings!

I am popping in today to share with you 3 cards that I made for my 3 bosses!  Yep, I have 3 of them. haha  Every since my very first job selling Circus Tickets (don't laugh), I have always had multiple bosses that I reported to.  I blame it on the fact that I am a Gemini, so I need at least 2 bosses.

Well, below are my creations...





Okay, the first two cards are pretty much the same with the exception of color and dp.  I used my Cameo to cut out the design and words for each card.  I used Bazzill and SU cardstock for the cards and finished them off with some pearl gems.

The last card or the "OZ-some Boss" card was a little more involved.  I started with 5.5 x 5.5 red Bazzill cardstock based and layered on the black diecut cardstock.  I used my Cameo to cut out a Silhouette of the Wizard of OZ characters, because my boss LOVES the Wizard of OZ.  Her office is decorated with memorabilia from the movie.  I used a yellow checkered dp underneathe the Happy and Day to mimic the yellow brick road.  I added Stickles to the Boss's cutout to mimic Dorothy's shoes.  I finished the card off with a yellow bow. 

The inside of the card reads...

Thank you...
 
for having a heart of filled with kindness,
for acknowledging that I have a brain,
for not making me take work home,
and for having the courage to stand up for me!
 
You are truly an "OZ"-some boss!
 
I had a blast making this card and she is so deserving of this and so much more.  Well, I hope that you have an "OZ"-some" day.
Thanks for looking and commenting!

Create with TLC:  Show it Off Sunday
 
Now get to creating...

Remember:  When you want to complain about your 1 boss, remember that I have 3!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention