Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy New Year! Create with TLC svg freebies!

Greetings!

I hope that your New Year is off to a good start.  Lately over at Create with TLC, Paulette has been creating some super cool svg files and giving some away to her followers.  I have made a few cards using them and today I will share with the you the beautiful flower.

Here's my creation...

Bloom Into You

This card was created using a 6x6 cardbase, layered with yellow and then white cardstock with corners cut-outs.  Using the Cameo Silhouette I cut the flower shape out.  I used a white and orange gel pen to add accents to the leaves and flower center.  I also used a sentiment from Create with TLC.  I finished the card off with colorful dots.

Paulette post freebies daily and if you know that you can always stop by her blog daily, then sign up for the monthly freebies mailing for a small fee.  She will email them right to your mailbox and you will never miss a goodie!  Make sure that you leave some love when you snag a freebie, because gratitude goes a long way.

Thank you for looking and commenting!

Now get to creating...




Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Candy...Wow this card is beautiful. I love the shape and the use of the gel pens. I have got to check in with you...And I love the new "Candy World". Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention