Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, April 22, 2016

Greetings!

It has been a long time since I had posted on my blog, but I have been creating behind the scenes.  I have been a lot of custom invitations for people.  It has allowed me to keep my creative juices flowing and I am thankful for the opportunity to share in so many special occasions this way.


As I look around, I see I have some cleaning up to do.  Shemar Moore is no longer on Criminal Minds, although I may just keep his picture up for inspiration. :-)  I will be posting some of my projects that I have created for others soon.  I like to post after the event in case it is a surprise to someone.


I missed Paulette's birthday over on Create with TLC's so I am reposting a card I made in honor of her birthday a couple years ago (sorry I have not created any new ones lately).  Hoping she had a FAB birthday!


Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention