Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mo’s Challenge #23: 3 Punches

This week’s challenge over at Mo’s Challenge Blog is to use at least three different punches on one card.  I decided to use Mo’s Rabbit freebie for this card and it seem logical to make it a birthday card. 

Im late

I used Martha Stewart’s punch for the bottom of the card, SU punch for the saying and a CTMH corner rounder for the picture of the rabbit.

TFL

Candy

There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity.

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love the way you used your punches. Great job.. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this? Love the combination of punches and the red, white and blue. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and this little fur ball! Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...just loving that image x
    Thanks for joining us for Mo's challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention