Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Nettie G's progressive challenge with CeeCee and DeeDee

Greetings and Happy 4th of July!!

I want to share with you the 3rd installment of Nettie G's progressive challenge.  I am spending the day with my family so I this will be short and sweet.  I have been grilling all morning and I'm wiped out. lol

Here is my creation using Cee Cee and Dee Dee in everyday clothes and I imagine they were to bffs out on the town.


The sentiment is from Paulette at Create with TLC.  It is actually a saying that me and my girlfriend use to describe our outings. lol  I love it!!  You can join the challenge by linking up your creation here

Have a safe and fun 4th of July.








Remember:  Those who gave their lives or are still in the fight for our freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention