Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Create with TLC: Autumn Splendor

Greetings!

Happy Thursday, last day of the month and Halloween (for those who celebrate)!  I don't celebrate Halloween; however, I do wear orange and black on this day, because it was my High School colors.  Go Chiefs! teehee

I am sharing a card I made today using a new freebie Barely There promo set from Create with TLC.  You will get this awesome set when you make a purchase in the store.  Paulette has so many wonderful sets at very affordable prices.


null
Barely There promo set

Here's my creation using the gorgeous acorns...

Autumn Splendor
Started with a 6x6 Kraft cardbase and layered on burgundy cardstock.  I rounded the corners at the top and used a Spellbinder's Diecut to cut out the center.  The image was colored using Microsoft Word (tutorial can be found in the latest issue of Through the Craftroom Door magazine) and glaze and Stickles was added to make it pop.  I used a Spellbinder's label diecut to mat my sentiment and finished the card off with white gel pen stitches.

Make sure you stop by the store, make a purchase and get this awesome set (6 images included) for free!

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Challenge(s):
Create with TLC:  Show it off Sunday

Now get to creating...

 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention