Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Create with TLC: Don't be Koi...Just be my Valentine!

Greetings!

We recently just dug out from under a LOT of snow and now we have had rain.  Sooo, are streets are slushies!  I hope it doesn't freeze, because I haven't mastered iceskating yet.  I am so looking forward to Spring!

Here's a card I made using a Koi fish diecut from Create with TLC.


Don't be Koi
I loved the playing with this Koi fish svg.  I started with a light blue cardbase and layered on white and then dp.  I cut the fish and all the other components of the card using my Cameo.  I designed the splashes and heart dies.  I also created the sentiment.  I will have to ask Paulette to redo it.  I finished my card by adding a googly eye.

You can visit the Create with TLC blog and find this and a ton of other goodies!  If you can make it to the blog daily to download, then be sure to sign up for the monthly mail delivery for a small fee.  The details can be found on the blog.  Be sure to leave so love, because all we truly need is love. :-)

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Now get to creating...

 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous and so colourful. Love the under water scene.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention