Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

DP2: Challenge 7

 

Here’s my entry for Bella & Bronte’s 7th Challenge.  This challenge required that we use (2) Ribbons, (3) papers, and a decorative edge.  I decided to use Mo’s deliciously divine little “Sugar” elf.  He’s so adorable and I LOVED coloring him using Copics.  I used two different versions of candy cane paper as well as Marco’s beautiful deep red paper for the top note.  I added candy cane ribbon from Michael’s (dollar bin!!) and light green ribbon.  I also added a little charm that say’s, “Season Greetings.”

DSCN0367[1]

The decorative edge is Martha Stewart’s star punch.  I haven’t received my candy cane punch yet so I couldn’t use it. :-(

Oh well, I think that this card turned out well and it will go towards my card swap at work with my cropper group.

I hope you enjoy!  Thanks for viewing!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Candy

There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right Candy.. no mistakes in card-making... I love it!! I might quote this in the future. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Your card is darling. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention