Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Angels...Angels...Angels...

Greetings!

Don't you just love it when you discover a new digi site?  As you know, I am member of CDAC (if you haven't joined you should) and there is always a new digi company popping up over there almost daily.  I love it!  Well, my recent little treasure is called "A Day for Daisies."  Tammy, the owner and her sister make the cutest little digis.  I joined her group yesterday, bought a bunch of digis, colored them, paired them with sentiments, and created cards (which I will show below).  Wooo...I have added this site to my favs list and applied to be a DT member. 

I was attracted to this group, because of the angel images.  Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE angels and the color purple.  She makes the cutest little beings that are so delicate and lovely.  I have added her blog and store information at the end of this post.  Okay, without further ado here's my creations using the gorgeous angel digis from A Day for Daisies.  I welcome your feedback.




Okay, I decided to break the post up over a few days.  Sooo, you'll have to tune back in to see the other angel creations.  Isn't this digi adorable.  How beautiful is her hair and how her dress hangs off the moon.  TFL!

Recipe:

Sentiment:  Create with TLC
DP:  K&Company designer paperpack
Ink:  Copics
Diecuts:  Spellbinders circle and scallop dies
Accessories:  Crystal Stickles

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. I am also very addicted and attracted to angels, your card is just wonderful. Thanks for sharing the info

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's sweet! Will have to check them out.
    R/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention