Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mojo 155 Contest: Balloon Lift

Greetings!

It has been so windy here in Michigan that I feel like I was in a balloon.  However, I am terrified of heights so I don't see myself ever taking a balloon ride, but I love to see them.  Over at Mojo Monday, they have a contest using the layout below.  I decided to use this balloon digi to create my card.  TFL!




My apologies, I will have to come back later and post the recipe, because I don't have the information on the artist who created the digi image.  I like to give everyone credit for thier work.

Recipe:
Image:  I have looked all over and can't find where I got this image from.  If someone knows, please let me know.  As I said I want to give credit to the artist.
DP:  Okay, Every stitch of paper used to create this card is from Microsoft Word.  Yes, I used Word as my designer paper.  I will post a quasi-toot to show you how to use MS for your DP as well.  Keep following.
Sentiment:  Inktegrity "High There or Up High" Digi set.  This is such an adorable set.
Diecut:  Spellbinders Scallop circle
Accessories:  Ribbon from Michael's dollar bin.

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! With your talent you should consider entering the challenges over at Papercraft Star! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com, they provide the challenges in advance and give away great prizes too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention