Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Dream

Greetings!

During this time of the year the only thing that little ones are dreaming about is what Santa will leave underneathe the tree for them.  In one of my undergrad Psych courses my Professor told us that it is unusual for someone to dream in colors.  I found that pretty funny because I always dream in colors.  I dream in detail as well.  Anyway, I'm talking about dreams today, because I want to share with you my latest creation using an A-dorable image from MyGrafico.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. TFL!


You can pick this little guy up here.  May all your dreams come true and your nightmares disappear.

Recipe:
Image:  MyGrafico Designer
Sentiment:  CTMH
DP:  SU
Ink:  Copic
Punch:  MS
Accessories:  Ribbon from Michael and gems

Now get to creating...




Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Like this one and the gracious attitude one even more! Couldn't post on the that one for some reason.
    R/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention