Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

National Kindess Day

Greetings!

Today I come with you to share some kindess!  Paulette over at TLC has created that adorable button on my sidebar and you can snag it; however, you have to share the love with others.







Here's what Paulette has put together...I hope you join in...

Let's see how much kindness we can spread today.....There are literally thousands of ladies that come to this blog every day....imagine if all those people passed on some kindness and then those thousand passed on kindness....wow.....moments of happiness dotted all over the world. Worth a couple of minutes?


Here's the deal....I'll start the kindness with a new word art piece...I really love it by the way...lol....you go to someone else's blog and leave some kindess and tell them to spread some kindness and a little TLC. With the TLC we can track it.....Come back here and let me know where you spread some kindness....just a name....you don't have to leave a link....

AFTER 10 people comment, I will add another word art freebie.....

Then we will get more kindness going and I will leave more freebies~!

Let's get some Kindness rolling all around the world~!

Ready, SET, SPREAD KINDNESS~!

Now get to spreading...



Remember:  Kindness is contagious, when you get it you'll want to pass it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention