Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A la Mode Silhouettes from Revidevi...

Greetings!


Here are some creations I made using the A la Mode Sihouette Collection from Revidevi. I don't know about you but I LOVE shoes and purses!! When I recieved these adorable silhouettes in my mailbox to work with...I squealed! The possibilities for creativity is endless.

For my creations, I decided to keep it simple (which is really really hard for me to do). Nevertheless, here's my attempt...






I created the sentiments to go along with each card. I truly believe each word of them, which probably explains why I own so many shoes and purses. lol You should head over to MyGrafico store right now and pick up this awesome set. I will be sharing some more creations with you later using this set and some other goodies from MyGrafico. Thanks for looking!


Recipe:
DP:  SU
Sentiment:  ME
Diecut:  Spellbinders Square and Label 16

Now get to shopping (and creating)...



 
 
 
 
 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome are these! LOVE the CAS designs you went on both cards and of course, those sentiments are soooo perfect (true,too!!). Great job Candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention