Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Create with TLC...

Greetings!

I can't believe it is Wednesday already (and tomorrow is the last day of March).  Time truly feels if though it is flying by.

I want to share with you today, a few creations I made using images/sentiments from Create with TLC.  I know you have heard me talk about Paulette and her generosity on several occassions.  Now I have the opportunity to create for her using the awesome wordart and images she comes up with.  I am truly honored.

This first creation I used Paulette's "Fill your Life" set to create this very simple, yet eye-catching card.  I love cards that are blank on the inside because I love to send friends and relatives little notes and this is a perfect example.





My other creation I would like to share with you is from "Music Speaks" set.  The possibilities are endless when it comes to this set (and honestly any of the sets that Paulette creates).  If you imagine it, you  are sure to find wordart or an image to go along with your project at Create with TLC.  Paulette had a vision for this awesome set and you have to check out the blog to see the different DTs interpretation of this vision.  They all did an awesome job!

Here's my interpretation...thanks for looking!



I love this set, because it comes with everything you need to create a project.  You just add your creativity and presto...a card, page layout, papercraft project is born.  Make sure you check out her vintage background sets, too!!  Oh how I love these.  I have purchased them all and have had a blast playing with them.  I don't do well with "vintage" projects, but the backgrounds allow me to go vintage while adding a modern twist to my projects.  Keep a look-out for some projects using those images.

Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention