Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

CAS-Christmas Cards

Greetings!

Happy Hump Day!  This week is flying by and soon I will be off work for 2 weeks!!  Can't wait...got lots to do.  Keeping up with my little challenge to myself, I am sharing a couple very simple Christmas cards with you today.  I used 3 basic ingredients for each card...embossing folder, stickles and ribbon.



I even used the same Winter scene embossing folder for both which is a Cuttlebug folder.  I think the one with the red ribbon is my favorite because it really pops with the white on white.  I was playing around and whipped these up.  I will probably send them out to somone (if I remember).  I am terrible at making cards for the Holidays and forgetting to get them in the mail. lol  I end up finding them in the Summer and putting them someplace for safekeeping and forgetting where that place was when time comes to send them.  I know...I have issues. :-)

Now get to creating...








Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention