Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenge #50 "Lots of Layers"

Greetings!

Happy Hump Day! Today I am sharing with you a card I created for Whimsy Stamps Lots of Layers Chalenge #50.  I chose to work with Stamp Art Designs by Kathryne "Angel Petals."   I hope that you will join us this week, because we are having lots of layers of fun!

Here's my card...
KKD Angel Petals

I created a 6x6 card using cardstock from SU. I layerd dp over the base of the card and then on a diagonal.  I also added a layer behind the angel and used my Spellbinder's circle die to mount her on top.  I added some flourishes from Cheery Lynn and the doily was given to me from my e-buddy Kim (www.scrapsoffaith.blogspot.com). Yay!  I finally used some. :-)  I colored this beautiful angel using Copics and added some Stickles to her blouse and the flowers on her dress.
Make sure you head over to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenge blog and join us for this week's challenge. I would love to see how many layers you can up with.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Challenge(s):




Now get to creating...



Remember: There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Candy! Your card is lovely. You have made the angel to be so beautiful! The colours are amazing. I love everything about this card! Gorgeous! xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Card Candy. I love everything about this. The image is lovely and you colored her so beautifully. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Candy! Your coloring is fab, as always, and I love the lace and leafy swirl. Everything works so well on that background dp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention