Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

There she goes...Counting Sheep?

Greetings!

Today I want to share a card with you that was totally inspired by the sentiment.  I sometimes will come up with or see a sentiment that will totally force me to make a card because of it and this is one of those cards.  Also, the fact that I have not been getting any sleep lately (can't figure out why) inspired the sentiment which inspired the card.  lol  See it is the circle of life! 

Well, when I came up with the idea of making this card, I immediately thought of Birdie Brown wonderful Sheep set.  Here's my creation...


I just love these sheeps.  They remind me of the sheep from the Serta mattress commercial.  I used Co'ordinations cardstock to make the card and added dp from MME's 6x6 pads.  I tied it off with some twine and 3-D popped some clouds and a sun to hover over the little guys.  I also added numbers to the sheep to make it easy to count. *gigl*  The sentiment reads, "When you can't sleep...Talk to the Sheperd instead of counting sheep."

I love the way it turned out and will be entering it in the There She Goes challenge with an "Animal" theme. 

I also entered this card in the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge with an "Anything Goes" theme.

Now get to creating...






Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! The sentiment is lovely as is the image and I just adore the background paper.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for using my digi! And I'm so glad you entered this card to this weeks TSG challenge:D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention