Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Paper Smooches ~ Thankful for you

Greetings!

Here's another post for today.  I will make it quick as I just wanted to shar with you a card I created using Paper Smooches (PS) flower bird and a combination of 2 sentiments from PS.  I really love the color combo on this card which was based on the glittery designer paper. 


I am still using up scraps, so I don't have the name of the company that made the glittery dot paper.  The other cardstock is from Marco papers and DCVW.  I used my Spellbinder's diecuts (round, scallop round, circle and Label 16) and a SU punch and ribbon to finish it off.  I used Copics markers to color the little birdie.

Now get to creating...



Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention