Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Saturated Canary

Greetings!

Today I'll share with you an adorable little image from Saturated Canary.  I can't believe how many awesome stamp stores there are out there!  This little cutie was a freebie and I just really love her eyes.  I love her outfit too!  She was a lot of fun to color. I will definitely be stopping by this shop and picking up a few of these cute images.



I used Stamp'in Up designer paper on this card.  I loved the colors of the paper combo and decided to use it as the inspiration for my little girl's outfit.  I used the snetiment from Paulette at Create with TLC, which I cut out using a tag punch from SU.  I colored her up using Copics and embellished it with ribbon and a pink brad. 

Now get to creating...

Remember:  There are no mistakes for cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention