Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Life is Beautiful...

Greetings!

I'm sharing a card with you that was inspired by dp from SU.  The paper has the words "life is beautiful" all over it and so I used it to create this card.  I added a sentiment from Paulette at Create with TLC which worked well with this dp.


The beautiful design behind the sentiment is a SVG from Bird's Blog and I love how it looks.  I added a little ink to the sentiment to tone the stark white down.  I probably should have printed it on a cream paper, but I didn't have any in my stash (very surprising). 

Now get to creating...





Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Love your wonderfully clean layout and the sentiment is perfect!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention