Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dirty Dozen Card Class…

   
Hello ladies,
As promised (sorry for the technical difficulties last night) here are the cards we’ll make on Saturday, April 17, 2010.  I am waiting for some supplies from my SU dealer (Michelle J.) so I wasn’t able to show you all the bellies (embellishments) that will be on the cards.  I believe these pics will give you enough of an idea. In a nutshell, we are going to have FUN!!
DP side 1Card Collection 4 021 View Dirty Dozen card class

I hope that you can join us!  Look below for more information.
Candy
There are no mistakes in card-making, only opportunities for creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention