Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Phindy’s Place: Proud Papa card

I created this card for a challenge over at Phindy’s Place.  We had to create a baby card using pastel colors, buttons, and a 3-D belli.  The inspiration for this card came from my friends Dave & Autumn who recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl name April. 

Phindy's Place Baby Challenge

I used Copic Ciao markers to color the image and added Bo-Bunny buttons.  The 3-D sentiment was created by me.  They are called word-arounds and I will be selling them here on my blog, so make sure to check back here to see what’s new!

TFL

Candy

There are no mistakes in card-making, only opportunities for creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention