Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Phindy's Place has a new Challenge Blog...check it out!!

Greetings!!

I submitted some of my cards to Phindy's Place to become one of their DTs (Design Team Members) and on April 12th Phindy's Place announces the new DT and launches our new Challenge Blog! Sooooo exciting!

I encourage you to sign up at http://www.phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com. A NEW UNRELEASED PHINDY DIGI STAMP will be entered into a draw for every 50 followers we have on this site. So far, there is one new stamp in the drawing. When we reach 100 followers, there will be two - and a new one added for every 50 new followers!

HELP SPREAD THE NEWS - announce our Challenge Blog launch and DT announcement on your blog, encourage your followers to sign up and increase everyone's chance of winning!

Winners will be chosen by random and will receive their new digi stamp on launch day, April 12th. The stamps will not be available in the shop until Friday, April 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention