Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Inktegrity Challenge 16: Fav Fall Colors

Greetings beautiful people!

I am always tempted now as an adult to jump in a pile of leaves.  Sure I may break my leg or hip, but the temptation is still there. Inktegrity kicked off another challenge and this time you are to use your favorite Fall colors and create a card.   I've had some serious personal problems going on so I am posting my creation late.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank Joni (the fab artist of the Inktegrity images) for being so understanding.  I am thankful to God for his mercy and grace that everything worked out. 




In order to create my card I used several papers and colors (afterall it is a color challenge). :-)  I'm sure you have some fall papers stashed away, so pull them out and get to creating some wonderful.  You can post her card here.  While your at the site make sure you check out the beautiful creations from the other design team members (and leave some love) or click on their links on the sidebar. ------->
Also, you should stop by the store and check out these adorable images.  TFL!


Recipe:
Image:  Inktegrity
Sentiment:  Create w/TLC
Paper:  "the Fall matsack" from DCWV
Ink:  Copics
Punches:  MS fence

Now get to creating...



Remember there are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. I am with you about jumping in leaves, always been allergic to the trees also. Probably break out in big welts...lol
    Cute fall card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention