Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Inktegrity's Sneak Peek Preview

Greetings!

Over at Inktegrity's blog, we are giving you a sneak peek at the new release "Pumpkin House," which will be avaialbe for purchase on October 10th.  I squealed over this cutie and couldn't wait to use it.  I kind of went outside of the box, as I am know to do and decided to use it on a gift tote I was making for a friend. 


I was using a different camera to snap the picture so you can't really see the detail; however, if you visit Inktegrity's blog you can really see how adorable (and versatile) this image is.  The tote was something I just came up with.  I put Pepperidge Farm Milano milk chocolate cookies inside. I thought that this made a cute Happy Harvest Day gift and I hope the recipient felt the same way.  Make sure you stop by Inktegrity's blog on the 10th to check out all the awesome images Joni has come up with.  TFL!

Recipe:
Image:  Inktegrity (release 10/10/10) *giggl*
Ink:  Copics
Punch:  SU, Spellbinders Oval
Cardstock/DP:  DP-DCVW paperpack


Now get to creating...



Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute project and the image is perfect for fall. I nicknamed my niece Pumpkin, so I always need pumpkin images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little 3D project! Yummy cookies! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I really like seeing the images used on items other than a card! Thanks for playing along with my challenge on Yvonne's blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention