Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, December 24, 2010

A Day for Daisies New Release

Greetings!

Happy Christmas Eve!  I pray that all my e-buddies are safe and warm and that you have an awesome Christmas.  I also pray for those that have family in the military.  May God's angels encamp around them adn keep them safe. 

I want to share a with you the new release for A Day for Daisies.  Tammy has not let us down by creating these adorable images.  I chose the "the bird in hand," because it was so precious. 




Thanks for checking out my blog and make sure that you stop by the store to pick this adorable image up. 


Recipe:
Image:  a day for daisies
DP:  SU
Ink:  Copics
Diecuts:  Spellbinders
Sentiment:  Computer generated by me!

Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making; only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. New background! Hey Candy, wanted to tell you that I love the sentiment you chose for this card. It all works so well together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention