Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, December 31, 2010

MyGrafico's Pandas

Greetings!

I wanted to share with one of several adorable digi Pandas from MyGrafico store.  I love these cute little guys and you can get them here .  I've never seen a Panda in real life, but I always imagine that they would be like cuddly teddy bears. 





Recipe:
Image: Dilek (MyGrafico)
Ink:  Copics
DP:  SU
Accessories:  SU Ribbon, Stickles


 Now get to creating...




Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I will have to check out these images - a panda is the mascot for my DD's school :>)
    I see you have been keeping busy...I just got caught up checking out the rest of your posts.
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy, this panda is too cute!! I love all that you create, and thought it was award worthy. Check out my blog:
    http://gardnersbasket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention