Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Supa BOGO Blog Candy!!

Greetings!

It's Superbowl Sunday and if you are a football fan, then you are gearing up for the big game.  If you are like me and really don't know alot about football, well then I'm glad you joined me.  Usually on Superbowl Sunday, my sisters and I have an annual anti-superbowl party.  We watch movies, play games, eat and just have a really good time. :-D  However, this year we are not getting together so I decided to spend it with you!

Today in honor of Superbowl Sunday and to THANK two very special friends, I've decided to have a little blog candy fun called Supa BOGO (buy one get one free).  Here's how it works...for the first 4 people who head over to either of these stores Create w/TLC or Baubles by Bri^ and makes a purchase you'll get another item (of equal or lesser value, excluding club memberships and shipping/handling cost) for free...on me!!  This talented mother-daughter team have really been a blessing to me in more ways than one and I want to pay-it-forward. 

Once you have made a purchase, just come back here and leave a comment to let me know along with your "free" selection and your email addy.

^You will recieve a gift certificate for Baubles by Bri store.
This offer expires at 12 midnight EST (or when the winner's have been identified) whichever is first. :-D

Now get to shopping...

5 comments:

  1. How sweet is this~! Thank you so much....what a great honor.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are such a Blessing to so many people !! Thanks for being YOU!!! You are appreciated .............:))
    PS: love the choc's floating around me when reading here..............LOL
    lotsa luv
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you so very much Candy!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered from TLC. I would like Greatest Is Love for my free one if I qualify! You are a sweet lady!! Thanks ~ Anita anita@pld.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention