Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Theresa's Birthday Blog Candy!!

Greetings!

Okay, this blog candy is not from me, but I still want to tell you all about it.  My e-buddy Theresa is giving away some sweet treats in honor of her birthday! 


GOODIES include...

3 Bunches of flowers
Assortment of Flatback Pearls
Assortment of Gems

Pearl Stems

Buckles

Brads

Crystal Headpins

Glitter x 2

Craft Wire

Miniature stars

"Happy Birthday" Embossing board

Background Posy Stamp

Large buckles

Flower Soft

As a recipient of Theresa's blog candy in the past, I can tell you that you don't want to miss out on this.  She is extremely generous and a very very sweet person that I have had the pleasure of knowing. :-D

So, what are you waiting for?  Head over to her blog and find out how you can get these sweet treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention