Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Greetings!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you beautiful, wonderful mother's out there!!  While you are reading this post, I'll be spending the afternoon with my mommy.  Although, we treat her like everyday is Mother's Day (she's very spoiled and knows it-lol), me and my sisters have prepared a homecook meal for her.  She is truly an inspiration for me and I wouldn't be the person that I am without her guidance and God's mercy.  With the passing of my father over 11 years ago, my mother has been my father and mother and she has taught me so much and I am truly thankful for her.

I think that if you are blessed to have your mother with you still...hug her tighter, kiss her more, and tell her how much you love her as often as you can.  I learned that they never get tired of this affection. :-D  For those of you that no longer have your mothers with you, know that her legacy resides within you.  This  legacy is what you share with your children, friends, or even strangers.  Also, you can always adopt a mother too!  There are several elderly people in Senior Citizen's homes that have noone.  Just think how wonderful you would make them feel by stopping by with a Mother's Day card.  I remember being told when my father passed that God never takes away something that he doesn't give you more of.  I think we just have to have a open heart and mind to recieve it.

Well, again I pray that you ALL have a blessed Mother's Day and may the son shine upon you throughout this day.

Thanks for visiting,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention