Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

ADFD: A special flower (For You)

Greetings!

Happy Tuesday!  I am popping in to share with you a card I made using ADFD's "A Special Flower." 

Here's my creation...

For You
I started out with a 6x6 cardbase using purple cardstock.  I layered on a sheet of purple polka dot 6x6 dp (trimmed) and a strip of flower dp.  I corned the opposite ends of my card and dp using my CTMH corner rounder.  I then used Spellbinder's die to cut a purple mat and to cut my image.  I colored my image using V93, V95, V99 (dress); E21, E25, E27 and YG11 Copics.  I colored the flowers with a white gel pen and gel pen for the center.  I added my crocheted flower with a pearl in the middle embellishment to finish off my card.

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Now get to creating...
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love all the purple. That flower is wonderful. Did you make that???? Wonderful card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy!!
    Just stunning!!! Love the colors girl my Favorite. Hugz Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, loving the purple and the flower, wonderful colouring too!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention