Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cuddly Buddly - Pachela Studios "Little Star: Piece of Cake"

Greetings!

Happy Tuesday!  I hope your day is going well.  I took the day off from work (not to play) so that I could get my mudroom completely cleaned out and begin the renovations to make it into a pantry/laundry room.  I hope this great plan that resides in my head manifest into a reality - quickly and inexpensively. lol  I am taking a break from cleaning to share with you  a card I made that I think would be perfect for a little girl's birthday.  I love color.  The brighter the better (sometimes).  I decided to go all out on this card so if bright colors bother you - put on your shades. :-)

Here's my card...


Have a mice day!
I started out with a 6x6 scalloped white cardbase.  I layered on some SU cardstock and yummy, glittery, bright dp.  I used the Spellbinder's eyelet die with yellow cardstock to mat my image.  My image was colored using Copics and I accented it with gel pens and glaze. 

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Now get to creating...

 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Love those background papers, beautiful! Adorable image too, and yes, this card is perfect for a young girl!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention