Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cat chip?

Greetings!

Don't let the title fool you.  I am not eating cats...actually I really try to stay clear of them because I am very allergic.  They will kick my allergies up and then my asthma will join in the fun and I will quickly turn into a HOT mess! lol  The title came from a freebie sentiment that Paulette gave away on the blog last week.  It made me think of my former boss, whom I will have lunch with on Friday, so I had to whip up this card. 

Here's my card...

Cat chip?
I started with a dark blue cardstock base and layered a strip of dp on top.  Carlos and I cut out some silhouettes of cats and layered various designer paper on top.  I used my Spellbinder's beaded oval die to create a mat for my sentiment.  As I previously stated, the sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I hope it is clear now where the title of my blog post comes from. lol  No calling PETA on me, okay?! 

I dedicate this card to all the cat lovers out there...MEOW!

Thank you for looking and commenting!

Challenge(s):

Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Candy, love your silhouettes of cats, and I have three Siamese cats who follow wherever I go when I craft. I think they know I like to be alone and have it quiet. Sorry you have allergies so does my daughter. She built a tolerance to the cats when she lived with them, but then she to college. When she comes home even for a weekend it is horrible. She is considering allergy shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candy, I am sitting here in my hospital room, can't sleep with all these meds running through my IV and just had to come take a peek at your card. Lovely, and so glad you and Carlos (hmmm) are still enjoying each other.... I love those cats... Great sentiment to go with the card. Purrfect....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention