Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, April 19, 2013

The Incredible Hulk!

Greetings!

My blog has been taken over by the color green and the Incredible Hulk! lol  My little 3 year old nephew, Caden is bonkers about the Avengers characters.  His 3 favorite characters are the Iron Man, Spiderman and yes you guessed it...the Hulk.  When I go over my sister's house, he wants me to be the Hulk and he is Iron man and we fight.  He always freezes me and bust through with my strong arms and fist. hahaha  I love that kid! 

I use to love watching the Incredible Hulk on tv.  I can't believe that I am...well older...and now my nephew loves him.  *smile*  In honor of my nephew, Dr. David Banner and Lou Ferrigno (the green man himself) ... here's Caden's card...the Hulk.

Caden's Hulk
This is another card that I designed using my Cameo machine.  I used a Tim Holtz's embossing folder to emboss the brick pattern on the brown cardstock and cut out the starburst on my Cmachine.  I colored this green monster using my Copic markers.  I finished him off with a white accent pen and put some glaze on his finger nails. 

I think he is the perfect "boy" card and I am sure my nephew will like him. 

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Challenge(s):

Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge 2W, 1E, SIO - A Card For A Child Or Teen (Week 2)

Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Candy your card is incredible. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fantastic....I am shocked you did this with the Cameo...I have to get well and get busy with mine..Candy this is awesome....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention