Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, January 7, 2011

A Day for Daises Challenge #9: "Fresh Coat of Paint"

Greetings!

I need to apologize right now if there are a ton of typos in this post.  I lost electricity here at home (got it back an hour ago) and so it is cold and my fingers aren't working so well.  Aargh!  Anyway, that is life, right?! 

This week we have another exciting challenge at A Day for Daisies, as well as the new release.
A new year and a clean slate, lets give our cards a fresh coat of paint! Get away from last years colored pencils and markers and dip our brushes into wet, fabulous, paint! Try something new!  The challenge begins January 7 and ends January 20, 2011.  I decided to forgo my usual Copic markers and use digitize paint on my card.  Using Photoshop Elements, I painted my image and must say I LOVE the way it turned out. 


Isn't that image gorgeous!  Well, there are many more to like it in the new release "Ballet School."  The image I chose to use is "final call."  The sentiment was created by me.






Now get to creating...








Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunties for creativity!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention