Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Sassy Studio Designs: January Guest Designer

Greetings!

Wow, this has been a crazy month for me already, but I am enjoying every bit of it.  I've just been notified by professor that my Thesis has been approved and I will be (fingers crossed) graduation with my M.A. in Eduation by Spring!!  Woohoo!

Also, if that wasn't exciting enough, I will be the Guest Designer for one of the sassiest digi stores around...Sassy Studio Designs!  I have had the pleasure in the past of playing with there flirty creations and now for the month of January I will get to play even more!!

Here's a card I recently made using this adorable Angel image...


Isn't she the most sassies angel you ever seen?  I love this angelic diva.  Also, if that wasn't enough are you ready for a "Blast from the Past"? This release will take you back to the 50s....the 60s...and the 70s!!  Well grab your bell-bottoms, hip huggers, platform shoes, poodle skirt, and don't forget to bring your Victorian charm, because Sassy Studio Designs is leading the way with their new releases.  These sassy images will send you on a fast track to memory lane. 

I used the "Hippie-Chic" to take my trip to an era when everything was grooovyyyy...




You can pick up these images and so many more by visiting http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/

Now get to creating...





 
 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on these cards, Miss Candy!! Your coloring is looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention