Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sassy Studios Designs: Victorian Beauty

Greetings!

Today I am sharing another one of those sassy ladies from Sassy Studios Designs new releases...a Victorian Beauty!  The Victorian era of the United Kingdom was the period of Queen Victoria's reign from June 1837 until her death on 22 January 1901.   The dresses the women would wear were long, full, layered creations.  Here's my creation...


This beauty  was so striking to me and my purple Copics took over and honest I blinked and she was colored.  *lol*  I love this image...I love all there images.  You should scoot over to Sassy Studios Designs and pick up a few of these.  You will not regret it!!

Recipe: 
Ink:  Copics
Accessories:  Pizzaz Aplenty


Now get to creating...








Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention