Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Nettie G's Progressive Challenge: DeDee & CeCee Dolls

Greetings!


I hope you're having an awesome day!  I want to share with you the new challenge over at NettieG's Digital Images.  She has created some more paper dolls for us to play with and we will use them in our
Progressive Challenge beginning today. 

The challenge will take place for the, so plenty of time to join in the fun.  We have done this in the past
and we all had so much fun.  You must use NettieG's featured image.  We will give you the first one free.

Visit NettieG's Store and pick which of the 2 images you want.  Complete the email me form and we will email it to you.

Post your project and we'll send you the next image FREE!  Easy peasy, huh?!!

Here's what I came up using the paper dolls.  I would love to see what you can create.



and here's the sentiment I created for it



I hope that you can use it!!

Now get to creating...



 
 
 
 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention