Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Nettie G.'s Progressive Challenge Part 2

Greetings!

Happy Monday everyone!  I want to share with you the next creation in the Progressive Challenge over at Nettie G.'s Digital Gems.  If you didn't join in couple of weeks ago, you are truly missing out, but there is still time to jump in the fun.  This week I used DeeDee in her pjs. 


This image would be perfect to use on a sleepover invitation, scrapbook page or even a "thank you" card to another parent for allowing your child to sleepover.  I think it is important to teach little ones how to write thank you cards at a young age.  It really amazes (and saddens) me how many young adults don't send a thank you note.  Oh well, I'm stepping off my soapbox.  This is a perfect little image and you can choose between DeeDee or CeeCee.

If you would like to get in on this round, it isn't too late.   All you have to do is purchase one of the girl's in their PJs, enter a project and you will then receive the next image free!

Image can be purchased...HERE.  Be sure to have your project entered by  Sunday, July 3, 2011,11:59 PM EST.  To join the challenge go to the Challenge Blog and link your creation.

You don't want to miss out on all the fun, so join us for Part 2 of the progressive challenge.

Now get to creating...





 
 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention