Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, August 1, 2011

NettieG's Digital Gem Multi-Folds Challenge

Greetings!

Over at NettieG's Digital Gem Challeng Blog  we are playing with our favorite image and using Multi-folds to show case them off.  No square or round cards allowed!  Nope, we are playing with tri-shutter, easle, and an assortment of FAB folds.  So if you are feeling FAB join us for this week's challenge.



I used Spellbinders Nestabilities to create my card,  but forgot about the multi-fold portion of the challenge.  Don't make the mistake I did.  I am going to try and redeem myself by creating another card. We'll see.   (silly me)

You can enter any image of your choice, but if you use a NettieG's image you double your chances of winning.  Yep, you get 2 entries in the drawing!

So what are you waiting for? 
 
Now get to creating...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention