Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

BB Candy Cupcake

Greetings!

I'm late posting today, but was determined to continue to post everyday.  Today I want to bring you a card using a oober adorable image from Birdie Brown...Candy Cupcake.  I like to think that it was named after me. *gigl*  I used a sentiment from Paulette at Create with TLC, because as usual Paulette has a sentiment to go with any image out there (and if not...if you ask really really nicely she may create one for you).  I dedicate this card to all the sweet people that I have had the pleasure to "meet" here in blogland.



I had to go with yummy bright colors when working with this delicious image.  I immediately whipped out my MME's Lime Twist 6x6 paper pad.  I used the papers as my inspiration for the candy on the cupcake.  I added a bit of glaze to the candy to make them pop and added Paulette's sentiment to put the finishing touch on my card.  I also used Copics to color my image and Spellbinders circle and circle eyelet diecuts as well.

Also, to continue with the celebration, Torico (owner of Birdie Brown) is celebrating the 1 year anniversary of her store.  She is so sweet that she is offering her single digis for a $1 each. 



From now through midnight 3rd (EST),

ALL single images are $1.00!

Yes, just $1.00!;) It's time to stock up your digital stamps!
Soooo, you may want to head over there and grab some of these adorable images to create your own oober adorable creations. :-)  Also, don't forget to stop by Create with TLC to pick up that perfect sentiment to accompany your images.


Thanks for looking!

Now get to creating...


Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. So cute & cheerful card, Candy! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Candy! Will put a smile on the lucky's person face who receives this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention