Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm ready for my spotlight...

Greetings!

Today I am not posting a new card.  I will do that tomorrow.  Today I am just doing a quick post to talk about how appreciative I am to have been spotlighted/spied on this past week by three awesome companies.  The first of these awesome companies is Little Miss Muffet.  My Agent Eclair card was spotlighted and I am so happy, because what a fun creation to make.


My second spotlight card was spotlighted by The Alley Way stamps (TAW).  I created a card using the comb freebie that Alison so kindly gave away.  I immediately knew what I wanted to do with this image when I saw it and it's a cherry on top that others liked it as well. 




The last company is Doodle Pantry that "spied on me" and saw my card below.  I made a male(ish) card for their challenge and was recognized for it.  How cool is that? 



I honestly create for selfish reasons...to challenge myself.  However, it is always nice when what I create is recognize.  A lot of my cards end up going to local charities, friends or family.  Being spotlighted by these three companies mean bunches to me so thank you thank you thank you!!

You should check these stores out and let them know Candy sent you. 



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention