Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, March 5, 2012

To Everything...

Greetings!

Today I'm sharing a card I made using CTMH stamp.  I created this card using scraps from another project.  The cardstock is from Marco papers and the dp is from Basic Grey and MME.  The layout is kind of random, which I am finding to be a lot of fun to do.  I think it is a cool way to add a slight difference to my layouts.



I believe this would be an uplifting card for someone.  I love this scripture.


Thanks for looking!

Now get to creating...








Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and just love the stamp!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one gorgeous card!!
    Stopping to let you know you were a Link Up for Pink winner!
    Please send me an email to yolie@linkupforpink.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention