Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What's New?

Greetings!

Today I would like to share with you a colorful card using dp from Echo Park Digital collection "Happy Days."  Remember "Happy Days?"  Aaayyyy, I'm the Fonz.  Okay, I got sidetracked.  lol  Anyways, I am sharing a card using an image I believe from Paulette at Create with TLC and a sentiment from her as well.

Here's my card...


This was a fun card I just put together.  As I stated previously, I believe the image is from Paulette and know that the sentiment is.  I used dp from Echo papers and cardstock from SU.  I punched out a tag using SU punch tag and added a eyelet.  I used Copics to color the phone and Copics Spica marker to add some bling.

Thanks for looking and commenting!








Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention