Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mo's DP2 Color Challenge: Well Witches

Greetings!

Over at Mo Mannings DP2 Challenge Blog, there is a color/inspiration challenge.  Using the color palette and inspiration below we were asked to create a card.  

Here's my card I made using Mo's cute little witch.  The background is actually from Zoe at Make it Crafty, and Mo approved using the two togehter.  Thanks, Mo!  TFL!


 Recipe:
Image:  Mo's Digital Pencil Too, Zoe's Make it Crafty!
DP/Cardstock:  SU and Bazzill
Ink:  Copics
Diecut:  Spellbinders Label
Punch:  MS Fence
Wordart:  Computer generated

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love the sentiment. too. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy, this is adorable, Thanks for playing the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge this week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention