Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Mojo Monday 154: Shirley2 Girls "Back 2 School"

Greetings!

The little ankle biters (children) will be headed back to school soon.  In Michigan we can tell when that time has come, because the weather becomes colder.  The card that I have created this week for Mojo Monday is also a challenge card for Shirley2Girls "Back2School" challenge.  They gave away full sheet of digis (link below) and all you had to do was to use at least one of the images in a card or page layout.  I created a round card using a few of the images.  TFL!



Recipe:

DP:  Miscellaneous card stock
Ink:  Copics
Punches:  SU circle and scallop circle punches, Spellbinders Scallop Circle and Lable 15
Accessories:  Pencil Sticker (Dollar store)

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making; only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Love the ankle biters reference, haven't heard that one for awhile.
    I live across from a school and I can tell the activity is ramping up for classes to start.
    Fun card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention