Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mo's "Halloween Hoot" Challenge

Greetings!

Over at Mo's DP2 Challenge, the challenge for this week is to create a card using one of Mo's Halloween images.  I decided to use the cute pumkin' elf.  I hope that this qualifies.  Since last week, I used the little witch.  I decided to make an easle card using top notes.  I like the way it turned out.  It actually gave me another idea for a card, but I didn't have time to make it.  Oh well, something to do over Labor Day weekend.

Here's my entry and TFL!


Oh, I almost forgot.  I created a little poem fro this cutie that reads:

I'm a lil' pumkin' cute as can be...I'm a lil' pumkin' but you can't eat me!

I love this little guy.  Mo also has this little elf in his Christmas outfit with candy canes.  So cute I can hardly stand it! *gigl*

Recipe:
Images:  Mo's Digital Pencil Too
DP:  Autumn Paperpack, Top Notes from CTMH 
Ink:  Copics
Punch:  MS Fence punch
Accessories:  Heidi Swapp Bling

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the fence and that wonderful black patterned paper. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your card and it's perfect for the Halloween challenge at Mo's. Thanks for playing along with us this week! Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. You did a terrific job.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention